Water Resources Engineering deals with the methods and techniques applied in the study of:
- water needs for agriculture, industry, households, recreation, navigation, hydroelectric power generation;
- problems related to storm water drainage and flood damage mitigation;
- problems related to water quality in streams and aquifers, erosion, sedimentation, protection of ecosystems and other natural resources;
- integrated water management; and
- institutional, socio-economic, and policy issues related to water resources development and management.
The Master of Water Resources Engineering is an initial Master programme. You can follow this programme on a full-time or part-time basis.
|Kosten (indicatie)||Geen opgave|